Chook Pen Staff Member
The ‘Chook Pen’ is the hub for passionate Seagulls supporters, receiving wide spread notoriety for the high level of community and team pride it generates. Thus, this position holds great importance to club’s objective of remaining one of the most supported community clubs in Australia.
- Service ‘Chook Pen’ patrons by facilitating the sale of alcohol (can form) and other sale items
- Monitor stock levels
- Interact with customers, remaining guest focused
- Assess customers’ preferences and make recommendations
- Process purchases; either by means of cash or EFTPOS
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
* To carry out this role, a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate is required. In the event that you do not have a valid RSA, the club will pay for completion of the RSA online course.
- Career progression – valuable volunteering, hospitality and events experience, working within a sporting organisation
- Team membership – share in the success of a much loved professional sporting club
- Tangible Benefits – including; club polo, club jacket, club cap, season pass, 2 x Brisbane Broncos tickets to any home game, invitation to the 2018 Award’s Dinner and 2019 Season Launch, food and beverage vouchers
How to apply
To apply, please send us an email expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org