The BMD Wynnum Manly Seagulls are very proud to establish the Local Primary School Partnership Program in 2018, proudly supported by the Wynnum Manly Community Bank branch of the Bendigo Bank.
What is the Local Primary School Partnership Program?
- For every Seagulls home game in 2018, the Seagulls will partner with one local primary school in the region
- The local primary school will receive media attention as the local primary school partner in the week leading up to the game. This will include an advertisement in the Wynnum herald, local radio spots and social media posts
- The local primary school will have the ability raise funds for its school through ticket sales and a game day BBQ (run by Bendigo Bank)
- Students from the local primary school will have the ability to take part in on-field activities at half time in the Intrust Super Cup match
Benefits to the local primary school:
- Increased attention and exposure for the local primary school
- Ability to raise funds for the local primary school which can be applied to any project or requirement
- Provide students with an exciting opportunity to participate in a Seagulls game day
Costs to the local primary school:
- NONE! The Seagulls will provide all the materials associated with the program at no charge to the local primary school
How does the fundraising work?
- The Seagulls will provide the local primary school with an allocation of tickets to sell in the weeks leading up to their allocated home game. The school will be responsible for selling those tickets and for all ticket sales that the school makes, they will receive 50% of the sales proceeds
- The school at the end of the season which sells the most tickets will also receive a bonus prize
- On game days, there will be a BBQ at the ground and full proceeds from the BBQ will go to the school. Bendigo Bank and Seagulls volunteers will operate the BBQ and all materials and food for the BBQ will be provided.
cURRENT PRIMARY SCHOOL PARTNERS
- Gumdale State School
- Manly State School
- Manly West State School
- Darling Point Special School
- Iona College
- Wynnum State School
- Wondall State School
want your school to be involved?
If you are interested in taking part in this great opportunity, please send an email to Michaela Berry (email@example.com).
Given the high interest in this program and limited opportunities, some primary schools may miss out in 2018 however we will endeavour to include your school the following year.