All you need to know if you are attending our trail against the Broncos.
There is still time to get tickets if you haven’t yet – click here or purchase at the gate.
Match: Brisbane Broncos v BMD Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Date: Friday, 21 February 2020
Location: Kitchener Park, Wynnum Juniors – Link to Maps
- 4pm – Gates Open
- 5:30pm – Kick-off BRL Wynnum Manly v Hela Wigmen (4 x 20min quarters)
- 7:00pm – Kick-off Brisbane Broncos v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (3 x 20 min thirds)
- There is no parking on site and very limited parking surrounding the venue. Public transport is strongly advised.
- Wynnum Central Station is a 5 minute walk away and the best way to get to the ground.
Food & Drinks
- There will be a canteen and other food vendors operating throughout the event.
- The Chook Pen will be open and licensed in the southern end of the field for 18+ only.
Ticketing & Seating Information
- General Admission
- Unless premium seating has been pre-purchased, General Admission seating and standing options will be available throughout the ground on a first come first served basis.
- Grandstand Seating
- Those that pre-purchased ‘grandstand seating’ will be issued a wristband on entry that will allow them access to this area.
- Bar & Balcony Tickets
- Those that pre-purchased ‘Bar & Balcony’ tickets will be issued a wristband on entry that will allow them access to this area.