Two of the Intrust Super Cup’s most fierce competitors go head to head, in the second edition of the Seagulls vs Dolphins for 2019. The Seagulls will look to bring the ‘Herald Cup’ home to the Bayside with a win against a Dolphins side who have re-surged in the second half of the season and currently sit eighth on the ladder.
Redcliffe Dolphins v Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Dolphin Oval on Saturday, July 13 – 6pm
Head-to-Head: Redcliffe 30 Wynnum 18 Drawn 2
Twitter: #intrustsupercup #PHINSvWYN
Tipping % – via QRL Tipping: Phins 25% Wynnum Manly 75%
- The Dolphins are finding form as the end of the season approaches (what about their come-from-behind win over the Jets last week!) and so far are the only team to defeat the top-of-the-ladder Falcons.
- Wynnum Manly too have been playing well and have won their past two, and three of their past four home games.
- Redcliffe have won their past three games, while the Seagulls have won their past two which makes for an interesting encounter when they battle it out for the Herald Cup this weekend.
- Redcliffe’s win over Wynnum Manly at Dolphin Stadium last year broke a run of four losses at the venue against the Gulls.
- Seagulls half Patrick Templeman kicked four goal in his side’s win over Tweed last weekend and now requires two more to bring up 100 Intrust Super Cup goals.
Game Day Times:
2:45 pm – Hastings Deering Colts Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Redcliffe Dolphins
4:15 pm – BRL A Grade Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Redcliffe Dolphins