By QRL Media
It’s Men of League round this weekend for Round 11, and all clubs and referees will don special socks to help promote the work of the organisation that provides assistance to the to the men, women and children within the rugby league community.
This Sunday, the cameras will head to Bishop Park to feature two in-form teams with the Norths Devils hosting a high-flying Wynnum Manly Seagulls side.
The match will be back on 9Gem with coverage from 1pm with kick off at 1.10pm.
Norths Devils v Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Bishop Park on Sunday, May 26 – 1.10pm* (live on 9GEM)
Head-to-Head: Wynnum 24 Norths 19 Drawn 2
Twitter: #intrustsupercup #DEVILSvWYN
Tipping % – via QRL Tipping: Devils 43% Seagulls 57%
- While there’s been nothing official yet on the team sheets, fans are excited to see if Broncos centre James Roberts will make an appearance for the Seagulls in this key game. He has been allocated to the club as he works on rediscovering his form; but may yet still travel with the NRL team to New Zealand.
- The Seagulls side are a team in form and have won their past four games – including a tough match in PNG against the Hunters last weekend.
- The Devils too have been performing well and had a strong win over Mackay last weekend, moving them into the top four for the first time this year.
- In recent clashes, the Seagulls have won the past two and three of the past found games against the Devils.
- While Norths have won their past three, and four of their past five, home games; the Seagulls have claimed the past two and four of the past five away matches.
- Somewhat fittingly, current Seagulls forward Matiu Love-Henry will run out for his 50th Intrust Super Cup game and will be taking on his former club.