By Seagulls Media
This Sunday is set to be a huge day of Rugby League with BMD Kougari Oval playing host to a top-of-the-table Intrust Super Cup clash between The Gulls and Easts Tigers, as well as the AUSWIDE BANK MAL MENINGA CUP U18s Grand Final.
Here are the QRL’s ‘Stats That Matter’ for the Seagulls’ clash against the Easts Tigers:
Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Easts Tigers
BMD Kougari Oval on Sunday, May 5 – 2.15pm
Head-to-Head: Easts 24 Wynnum 22 Drawn 1
Twitter: #intrustsupercup #WYNvTIGES
Tipping % – via QRL Tipping: Wynnum 39% Tigers 61%
Livestream: SEAGULLS TV
- Two (Easts) v four (Wynnum) is set to provide a mouth-watering clash between the traditional rivals.
- With both clubs seemingly destined for the semi-finals, this match looms as an early showcase to this year’s September action.
- Easts are ticking over nicely, holding out a desperate Redcliffe Dolphins last weekend to obtain win number seven this year.
- They have a host of players in the mix for selection in the XXXX Queensland Residents team.
- Wynnum have won four of their past five home games; and like Easts, will have numerous players in the mix for representative honours.
- Sam Scarlett, a try-scorer in Wynnum’s win over his old club Souths Logan last weekend, is one of those players in the selection frame and will be out for another big performance.