HELLOWORLD HIGHLIGHT presented by HelloWorld Travel Wynnum
HELLOWORLD HIGHLIGHT presented by Helloworld Travel Wynnum
By Seagulls Media
The two best Touch Rugby League teams in the Bayside region will play off at BMD Kougari Oval this Thursday night, December 13th, to settle who is 2018’s champion team.
More teams will have the opportunity to play in the Intrust Super Cup finals series next year, with the Queensland Rugby League today confirming a new top eight format for the 2019 season.
Chemist Warehouse and the BMD Wynnum Manly Seagulls invite supporters to take up the opportunity to kick a goal for $3000 at half time of the Seagulls vs Blackhawks game on Saturday, August 25.
The winner drawn will be given the option to:
- Kick for $3000 by taking a conversion 40 metres out in front of goal
- Kick for $2000 by taking a conversion 30 meters out in front of goal
- Kick for $1000 by taking a conversion 20 meters out in front of goal
Chemist Warehouse customers will receive FREE entry into the Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Townsville Blackhawks game on August 25, 5.00pm.
All Chemist Warehouse customers who spend $30 or more will be admitted free entry into the match up by simply showing their receipt at the front grate.
Those who wish to go in the draw for the Kick for Cash will be asked to write their name on the back of the receipt before submitting it into the barrel located by the front gate.
Kick For Cash – Key Information
- Purchase $30 in store at Chemist Warehouse Wynnum & Tingalpa to go in the draw to kick for the Cash
- After purchase, Customers are entitled to FREE entry into the Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Townsville Blackhawks match on Saturday 25th August 2018
- Customers are advised the keep their receipt and are asked to present this at the front gate for FREE entry into the game
- Customers will then be given the opportunity to enter the ‘Kick for Cash’ draw by writing their name on the receipt and submitting this receipt into the barrel located the the front gate
- 10 minutes prior to the first grade game, 3 finalists will be drawn at random from the barrel
- The one winner will be drawn at random from the 3 finalists at half time during the first grade game
- The kick will take place at half-time in the first grade match
- The winner has an option to place kick a goal from the 40 meter line for $3000, the 30 meter line for $2000 or the 20 meter line for $1000
- If the customer misses, they will receive a second chance kick from the 10 meter line for $250
- All kicks are to be placed kicked (from ground) and use of a tee is allowed. No drop kicks, punts, bombs etc.
- Each kick will be taken directly in front of the post
- If all kicks are missed the winner will receive a $100 gift voucher regardless for their participation and support
- Customers can enter as many times as they like
- Kicker needs to be 18 years and over
By Kenny Andres
A mighty effort at BMD Kougari Oval saw Wynnum Manly record consecutive wins for just the second time this season.
By Broncos Media
PAYNE Haas is set to make an unlikely return to the field against Manly on Saturday while Kodi Nikorima has moved in to the halves.
By Seagulls Media
Injury has forced Adam Brideson to make some changes to his team for the Round 8 trip to Rockhampton. Continue reading “Team List Tuesday – Round 8”
The Wynnum Manly Seagulls have received a major boost with Brisbane architecture firm ‘Invilla’ coming on board with the club in 2018.