This weekend sees Wynnum Manly celebrate their 2019 Members Round, while the contributions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander players to the game will be celebrated across the entire Intrust Super Cup competition during the first weekend of Indigenous Round – Round 16.
Wynnum Manly host the Tweed Seagulls this Sunday at BMD Kougari Oval; here are the QRL’s “Stats That Matter”
Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Tweed Seagulls
BMD Kougari Oval on Sunday, July 7 – 2pm
Head-to-Head: Wynnum 22 Tweed 18
Twitter: #intrustsupercup #WYNvTWEED
Tipping % – via QRL Tipping: Wynnum 91% Tweed 9%
Livestream: Seagulls TV
- The Gulls v Gulls flockbuster return leg heads to BMD Kougari this weekend, with Wynnum Manly holding the advantage after their 32-6 win over their rivals earlier in the season.
- While their overall head-to-head is fairly even, Wynnum Manly have won the past two and six of the past seven games played between the two sides.
- Tweed’s win over Wynnum Manly last year at BMD Kougari Oval was their first there in five games and it took some luck to get them over the line with a kick rebounding off the uprights resulting in a try.
- Overall, Wynnum Manly have been strong at home and have won six of their past seven games there.
- Jayden Berrell is set to play his 50th game for Wynnum Manly and his 66th overall taking into account his time with Norths.
Game Day Times:
11:00 am – Gates Open
12:25 pm – Hastings Deering Colts U20s