The BMD Wynnum Manly Seagulls are excited to announce changes to home venues in the 2022 schedule.
The changes will impact the host venues for Rounds 10, 11 and 12 in the Hostplus Cup.
In Round 11 of the Hostplus Cup, the match against Brisbane Tigers has been relocated to BMD Kougari Oval.
The match will kick off at 3pm on the same scheduled date of Sunday 12 June and include the Hastings Deering Colts match with the Tigers as curtain-raiser.
Due to the redevelopment of Totally Workwear Stadium, Langlands Park, the Brisbane Tigers will play the first half of their season away from home.
Seagulls CEO Hanan Laban said, “the Seagulls and Tigers have enjoyed a healthy rivalry for decades and due to the major redevelopment of Totally Workwear Stadium, we are fortunate that the Tigers agreed to bring this game to the Bayside.
“There is always a strong turn-out for this match and we know the Gulls faithful will be out in numbers!”
Rounds 10 and 12 will no longer be played at BMD Kougari Oval with both matches designated as Community Matches to be played at Seagulls Affiliate Club venues.
An announcement on the host venues of these matches will be made at a later date.
Seagulls Hostplus Cup Home Fixtures
- Round 5 v Souths Logan Magpies @ BMD Kougari Oval – Sunday 24 April, 3:00pm.
- Round 8 v Ipswich Jets @ BMD Kougari Oval – Saturday 14 May, 3.00pm.
- Round 10 v Central Queensland Capras @ TBA* – Sunday 5 June, 3:00pm.
- Round 11 v Brisbane Tigers @ BMD Kougari Oval – Sunday 12 June, 3:00pm.
- Round 12 v Sunshine Coast Falcons @ TBA* – Saturday 18 June, 3:00pm.
- Round 14 v Papua New Guinea Hunters @ BMD Kougari Oval – Saturday 9 July, 3:00pm.
- Round 19 v Souths Logan Magpies @ BMD Kougari Oval – Sunday 21 August, 3:00pm.
* Seagulls Community Matches. Host venues to be announced at later date.
Seagulls BMD Premiership Home Fixtures
- Round 6 v Brisbane Tigers @ BMD Kougari Oval – Saturday 7 May, 2:00pm.