By Seagulls Media
Do you have what it takes to kick for some serious cash?
That’s the question Chemist Warehouse is asking Seagulls supporters with the announcement that one lucky customer will take a conversion attempt for $5,000 on Sunday, August 8. The kick will be taken at half time during the Seagulls’ next home game against the Norths Devils.
First introduced in 2018, the ‘Kick for Cash’ has been an exciting half time event in the Seagulls calendar.
“Chemist Warehouse is committed to our community. This initiative will see our Wynnum and Tingalpa stores’ partnership with the Wynnum Manly Seagulls celebrated in a unique way. ”
Read below for key information on the Chemist Warehouse ‘Kick for Cash’ promotion.
$5000 Kick For Cash – Key Information
- Purchase $30 in store at Chemist Warehouse Wynnum & Tingalpa to go in the draw
- Customers will then be given the opportunity to enter the ‘Kick for Cash’ draw by scanning the QR Code given in store with your purchase
- After entering the competition and registering your details, Customers are entitled to FREE entry into the Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Norths Devils match on Sunday August 8, 2021
- One winner will be drawn at random and contacted prior to the game day
- The kick will take place at half-time in the first grade match
- The winner has up to 3 attempts to kick and win up to $5,000
- Each kick will be taken directly in front of the post
- Customers can enter as many times as they like by completing another qualifying purchase
- Kicker needs to be 18 years and over